Royal South Australian Society of Arts 2018 Award of Merit: The Heart of the Owl (above)
To see more of Annette Marner’s fine art nature photography, go to the CONTACT ME page on this website and email Annette for an obligation free PDF.
Dr Annette Marner is an award-winning writer, photographer and radio broadcaster based in South Australia’s magnificent Southern Flinders Ranges.
Her fine art photography, fiction and poetry are inspired by her love of the wildlife and landscapes of South Australia.
What people are saying about her writing…
‘A beautiful evocation of place and natural detail through controlled and lyrical language’
– the judging panel of the 2018 Adelaide Festival of Arts Literature Awards for the Arts South Australia / Wakefield Press Unpublished Manuscript Award for Annette’s novel A New Name for the Colour Blue which will be in print in 2019
What people are saying about her photography…
‘Exquisite … beautiful work’
– Peter Goers ABC broadcaster and Sunday Mail columnist when opening Annette’s The First Line of Grace
exhibition on 11 November 2017
‘Six months after purchasing it, it still brings tears of joy to me. There’s love in the room when I look at it …’
– Trish who purchased The Heart of the Owl
‘Thank you Annette for providing such a great product and service.’
– Jonathan who purchased When a Pelican Becomes a Wave
‘the most exquisite entries … one of the toughest photography competitions to judge yet … Finalists are Annette Marner…’
– Womankind Magazine when publishing the 7 finalists in their Photographer’s Award Nature competition 2017